Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ode to Kristen

So I have no idea what an ode actually is. But here goes anyway.
Kristen-
she used to live here, but alas it is no more
we miss her dearly
along with her cocomotion parties,
her chocolate chip banana pancakes,
and everything else that is KRISTEN.
now the memories live in our heart while she lives in London...
missing us, no doubt
because let's face it, who wouldn't?
to finish up this ode of mine
dedicated to a roommate half a world away,
I would like to quote the ever quoteable Katie-
Much love, roommate!!


So...I know what you're thinking...cheesy much? And yes, indeed I am.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh my, i miss you guys! thanks so much for the poem jen. hope everything is going well for you guys! im getting on the train in about two hours to go to paris!!